Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Game broke (oops?)  (Read 2596 times)

kekisha

• View Profile
Game broke (oops?)
« on: November 15, 2013, 03:52:46 AM »
Reached level 26, with 1.5mil xp.  Attempting to kill a huge selection of monsters down a hallway (like 10 sorcs repeatedly spawning reapers and other goodies)  I was using +6 multishot/+2 rico worth in items,  Lets just say there was so much action on the screen, that the game was lagged to all hell.

Eventually an error followed stating something along the lines of Too much of (something?)  and Server shutdown.  after that point i kept rubber-banding back and the game was basicly over.

Kevin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Game broke (oops?)
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2013, 09:54:40 AM »
Thanks for the bug report, I'll look into that. Sounds like a combination of client-side performance and a large number of mobs.

kekisha

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2013, 03:07:22 PM »
Forgot to add that the Error that came up, came from within the game itself (green text from the chat log)  and not a White box pop-up like i have encountered before.

I managed to have similar fights today, on lv 26/27, i also did not use rico/ and my multishot was only +4.  It was still very laggy.

While the Error never occured today, the amount of sorc's were always manageable (atleast till my death, it got super crazy again lulz) i made sure to take extra time to finish them off to reduce the chances of replicating such insane fights.

Kevin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2013, 03:15:30 PM »
Currently, the late game (anything past level 16) is not well tested or balanced, as of now only a dozen players have made it that deep.

But I do play to devote more time in the next few iterations to improving the deeper game.