Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: General feedback on the UI  (Read 2766 times)

ncarve

• View Profile
General feedback on the UI
« on: November 30, 2013, 10:45:24 PM »
I usually play the game without sounds on and I miss some of the features which are audio-only.

Mainly, I think it would be nice to add some visual feedback when touching a throne (right now it's really impossible to know anything happened unless you have sound turned on) and when health/mana is low (life/mana bars slowly flashing to go along with the character panting for instance).

Also, I hate it when the "hint" for potions and such ("Press Q to quaff a potion...") stays on for severals seconds because I didn't pick up the item and then prevents me from seeing the stats of other items dropped until it disappears. I think the "hint" should change immediately to the most recent one.

You also need to figure out a way to let the user decide which item he wants to pick when several of them are very close to each other. Maybe display all of their stats at once and use Z, X, C to pick up item #1, 2 or 3. I'm sure you can come up with something better though.

NaTeeTeMaiMeChan

• View Profile
Re: General feedback on the UI
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2014, 11:54:39 PM »
I want to have to part with you.How can I do?

Pitlordneverdie

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2015, 12:24:58 AM »
Content for a long time now. Finally, I also find it

Ryanscott

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2017, 07:39:36 AM »
My life, the need to take cognizance of this. This is what made me come into play on this site.