Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Loot after 30  (Read 2492 times)

Stack

• View Profile
Loot after 30
« on: December 30, 2013, 04:48:55 PM »
You've got a very enjoyable game here. I know you're still working on balance, so I just wanted to give some quick feedback based on my last experience with the higher levels.

I was pretty lucky with loot. By the time I'd hit dungeon level 28 or so, I had collected quite a pile of regeneration items (I think about 25 or so regen total across staff/amulet/ring/bracelet) and the infernal boots, which made things pretty trivial up until about level 38-39. At that point, I had to actually be careful around the beholder generators because 3 or more beholders at once could wipe me out pretty quickly.

I've tried stacking vampirism and toughness and resistance, but for my gameplay style they don't have nearly the impact that stacking regen does... and once you've got enough regen to counter the infernal boots burning effect, they are pretty overpowered.

I was kind of disappointed to not see any equipment that was an improvement to the regen/infernal boots build after level 30. Maybe there is better gear with multiple stats on it after level 40, but I always seem to either run out of time to play, or crash Flash, before I can explore further.

Elobangky

• View Profile
Re: Loot after 30
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2015, 02:06:32 AM »
do today to be better than yesterday.