Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: a couple things i'd like to see added to this game  (Read 2778 times)

robbitthehobbit1

• View Profile
a couple things i'd like to see added to this game
« on: May 01, 2014, 02:06:35 AM »
I just started playing this game today with a few other friends!

so far, I really love it, but I  have a few complaints.

I have had a few instances where having fullscreen mode would have been useful. I accidentally clicked on something outside the window while playing and it  caused me to freeze up and not be able to move. I almost died (fortunately I didn't) but making a fullscreen option would prevent this from happening. Also, the thing that caused me to end my playing today was that I accidentally clicked on something in my bookmarks bar which navigated me away from the webpage. Fullscreen would also help with that.

The second thing that I noticed was that lag on this game is pretty bad. I'm playing on a decent computer and I was having some significant lag issues. I was playing with three others so that may have had an effect on it. if you could optimize it for LAN play that would be great.

My friend was playing as a rogue and he was freezing enemies and they would still chase him while frozen. This tended to be a problem because enemies chasing you when they're supposed to be frozen is kinda lame.

Otherwise you seem to be doing a great job, and I enjoy this game so far!

mukkysover

• View Profile
Re: a couple things i'd like to see added to this game
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2014, 12:08:18 AM »

I'm reading a very good knowledge up here. I have never read a story where they come from before me.

javsuntion

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2015, 10:36:08 PM »
I can not explain to my understanding.

Fanragetyo

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2016, 06:19:11 AM »
I try to be a friend to read it very well.