Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Various bugs  (Read 2641 times)

ncarve

• View Profile
Various bugs
« on: November 28, 2013, 02:39:06 AM »
I figured I should group bug reports because I don't want to appear to be spamming

Bug 1 (Forum bug): Forgotten password email not being delivered
When trying to login on the forums with my game account ("carve"), it seems I could not find my password. So I tried using the forgotten password option but the mail was never delivered (I am using Gmail, it's not in the spam folder either). Subsequently, I tried logging out of the game to check whether the password was what I thought it was, and now I can't log back into my account anymore. Note that I never received an email upong registering, not sure whether that's on purpose or not (neither on my original account nor on this one).

Additional note: After Flash crashed (you are already aware of this bug I believe), I was somehow logged back into my first character again (carve) without me giving the password again, even though I had logged out from it before. That may be a separate bug.

Bug 2: Texture problem?
In a game earlier, I died and subsequently clicked the Respawn button. After I did however, there was some kind of texture all over the game screen. I took a screenshot but unfortunately copied something else afterwards and lost. I am pretty sure it looked like a giant "Y" all over the screen, so perhaps some text? Anyway, because of it I couldn't see the arrows my character was shooting anymore (they did hit enemies just fine though, so if anything it removed the clutter from the game and made it easier to play). It fixed itself when I reached the following level.

Bug 3: Seven secrets achievement
Just now, I unlocked the "Find seven secrets" achievement on my character (carve). However, I only have found 3 secrets. It happened in one of the earlier levels, right before I was kicked out of the game and involved a high multishot and ricochet in a 3 player game.

The kicking out of the game is still the main annoyance of course, especially when it happens in one of the earlier levels like it just did. I had no Wills yet and lost all of my items, effectively resetting everything I've done so far (not that I had done much yet, mind you!).
« Last Edit: November 28, 2013, 09:32:28 PM by ncarve »

Kevin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Various bugs
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2013, 02:15:41 PM »
Thanks for the bug reports!

Specific comments:

1. The mail system on the server seems not to be working. I'm aware of this and will look into it when I have a chance.

2. Interesting, I've never heard of that one before. If you manage to get a screen shot again I'd love to see it.

3. The seven secrets had the wrong text identifier, should be fixed now.

There's been a few more bug fixes in the latest release, at least one of which was potentially kicking players. If it happens, please let me know (ideally with your username and approximate time/zone).

Sagusthai

• View Profile
Re: Various bugs
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2016, 03:14:07 AM »
I will not live like this, I will continue to move forward.