Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: I Like The Game  (Read 3396 times)

Astrid

• View Profile
I Like The Game
« on: October 24, 2013, 01:39:06 PM »
I really liked it. Uhm, here's one I'm not sure where to put this but whenever I start on an instance I cannot walk, it seems like I have to shoot first before I can start moving...I'm using google chrome (latest version of course), win7 (if that's even important, lol)...thought I just let you guys know.
Well, I'm looking forward to this game, hoping to see more features and stuff to be added soon. I cannot think of any suggestion yet coz I know the stuffs I'm thinking are probably being discussed by your program and design team, so yeah...I'll just post it here when something comes up from my blurry, blurry mind. Keep up the good work!

Oh and I forgot to add, the login form of the forum is mislabled. The label says username but when you type your username it would say invalid, I thought I have to register separately in the game and in the forum, but it said that the email is already registered so I tried entering my registered email address on the username field, and it worked...it's gonna confuse a lot of people, probably the reason why the forum is empty? (Aside that the game is still new hehe)
« Last Edit: October 24, 2013, 01:46:17 PM by Astrid »

Kevin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: I Like The Game
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2013, 02:26:30 PM »
Thanks for playing!

There may be a small bug where the game window doesn't start with focus, I'll look into it.

You should be able to login with your username, I was able to. Maybe it's case-sensitive (this is an off-the-shelf forum system called SMF that I just put some hooks into from the game)?

Astrid

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2013, 01:17:05 AM »
Oh yes lol case-sensitive. XD

rukdolphin

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2015, 05:17:00 AM »

It is unbelievable that it would happen. It is really unthinkable